CARF Technology Update
Recorded live on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Featured Speaker: Christine MacDonell, FACRM, CARF Managing Director of Medical Rehabilitation, International Medical Rehabilitation and Aging Services.
This webinar identifies gaps and opportunities in the use of technology, and how leadership can support ongoing assessment of an organization’s current use of technology and data. Additionally, the webinar will review input on the organization’s use of technology, and best practices organizations can use to implement technology and system plans, and much more.
Learning Objectives: By the end of the webinar participants will be able to:
· Identify how frequently technology reviews must happen including gaps and opportunities.
· Understand how technology plans should demonstrate its alignment with the strategic plan.
· Understand what technology policies and procedures should address.
· Recognize why organizations must analyze and provide written procedures for business continuity/disaster recovery.
· Help organizations prepare documented training for personnel regarding technology.
Credits: 1.25 Nursing Contact Hours
Accreditation Statement: The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Note: Webinar pricing is per facility and allows sharing with colleagues within a single facility.
Target Audience: This activity is designed for nurses, nurse managers, educators, facility leaders, PPS coordinators, case managers, and intake nurses.
Login and access information will be located on the e-receipt.