This webinar was recorded live on Tuesday, April 30, 2019. It will remain available in the store for registrants to obtain their live CNE credit until May 31, 2019.
If you missed the live webinar, please order the on-demand version.
Featured Speaker: Christine MacDonell, FACRM, CARF Managing Director of Medical Rehabilitation, International Medical Rehabilitation and Aging Services.
By the end of the webinar participants will be able to:
- Identify how often technology reviews must occur, including gaps and opportunities
- Understand how technology plans should demonstrate their alignment with strategic plans
- Comprehend what technology policies and procedures should address
- Recognize why organizations must analyze and provide written procedures for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Help organizations prepare documented training for personnel regarding technology.
Credits: 1.25 Nursing Contact Hours
The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Save $ and get the bundle. Three webinars for the price of two! Buy the two upcoming CARF webinars and get the Essential Steps in Using & Training Apps for free!