With this edition, learners will meet more of the ARN Community! Now the PRN features over 15 different presenters and reviewers from the ARN community of rehab nurses! Each of them contributed to this course to bring their expertise from post-acute care settings across the country.
Access this recorded series anytime, anywhere you have an internet connection so you can learn at your own pace. Modules consist of presentation slides, and the speaker’s voice. A final quiz for each module helps you turn your knowledge from the ARN community into your own as you achieve 80% correct on a final quiz to pass and earn 20 contact hours.
PRN now offers an enhanced user experience. Access to the course will be available in your account under CE/Evaluations. Rehabnurse.org accounts are available free of charge to all customers of the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses.
Special features in this edition, like case studies, offer opportunities to apply what you learn during the learning experience to help you remember what you are learning and make it part of your everyday toolset.
1. Introduction to Rehabilitation
2. Functional Assessment
4. Safety and Quality
5. Bowel and Bladder
1. Neuropsychological Function
2. Sensory and Perceptual Patterns
3. Skin Integrity
6. Rehabilitation for the Patient with Cancer
7. Cardiac Rehabilitation
1. Pulmonary Rehabilitation
2. Spinal Cord Injury
3. Musculoskeletal Disorders
5. Traumatic Brain Injury
6. Neurological Diseases
1. Rehabilitation Across the Continuum of Care
2. Patient and Family Education
3. Coping Skills for Adjusting/Adapting to Disability
4. Rehabilitation and the Community: Barriers and Resources
5. Rehabilitation and the Family
6. Rehabilitation in Older Adults
7. Rehabilitation in Children
8. Current Regulatory Environment
9. New! Trauma Informed Care
Bonus: CRRN Tips and Tricks